з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Conducts daily reviews and completes monthly reports on required accounting and manufacturing items. Impacts company profitability via prompt reporting of cost information to business unit, workcell and operation management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews daily Price Part Variance (PPV), Sales Price Variance (SPV), Material Price Variance (MPV), production scrap, cycle count scrap, and backflush variance
- Reports monthly on PPV, product costing, production scrap, cycle count scrap, backflush variance and revaluation variance
- Acts as resource to management in all areas regarding costing, quoting, forecasting, education in accounting concepts, etc
- Reviews purchasing plan prices and launches of product costing runs on customer quarters
- Acts as a backup to the management accountant for the workcell/profit center accounting reporting and forecast cycle
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with an emphasis on Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience, including at least 2 years' experience in a management role
- Fluent English. Ukrainian is a must.
Вакансия опубликована 11 июня 2017