AllanCom is a part of the international company Allan Lloyds Group, who provides unique conferences and events that serve as independent discussion platforms for TOP level experts and industry Executives. These interactive meetings give participants an excellent opportunity to debate useful insights of current business issues and to gain inspiring ideas from their industry peers.
AllanCom is providing talents a special work opportunity in the prime location of Uzhhorod.
Salary: Very competitive fixed salary + high bonuses on targets reached
As a Conference Producer, you will have exciting opportunities to manage and oversee international business events and conferences on your own, from inception to delivery, across a variety of industries. This work incorporates extensive market research, program production, and the acquisition of first-class, high level speakers from premier companies.
- Organize the conferences within the established time-frame
- Understand the target market, create and plan an engaging conference agenda
- Constantly research for potential presentation and workshop topics that are relevant, interesting, leading-edge topics
- Contact and invite relevant speakers, influential industry figures that will attract paying delegates, thus ensuring the event success and profitability
- Build relationships with industry experts to validate topics, gain more insights about the industry, or to stay networked
- The Conference Producer uses mainly the telephone and e-mail to communicate with the speakers and resource persons throughout the production cycle
- Liaises with the marketing team to provide the marketing brief and the necessary updates for the marketing campaign
- Assists in the logistic planning of the events
- Participates at the event to ensure the smooth running of the conference
- Fluency in English is essential!
- Business acumen and drive to succeed
- Basic IT literacy in MS Excel, Word, email and internet
- Professional telephone manner and high communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Team player with a positive attitude and problem solving ability
Personality requirements and skills:
- English – fluent (mandatory)
- A quick learner
- Innovative and proactive
- Great communication skills
- Strong focus on quality and detail
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Full training
- Daily communication in English
- Highly motivating commission structure(%)
- Opportunity for fast career progress.