Our Client, international manufacturing company with production facilities in Western Ukraine, is looking for Training & Developing Specialist.
- delivering classroom training (Time management, Effective communication, Conflict Management, Presentation skills);
- relating course material to actual on the job tasks and ensuring the development of these competencies;
- being responsible for assisting in further development of new and existing employees on the job;
- providing timely feedback to Management regarding issues relating to gaps in performance;
- being responsible for identifying training needs and critical skills associated with each job function;
- developing instructional materials;
- evaluating training through multiple measurement systems through evaluation forms, quizzes/tests/hands-on assessments, certifications, overall Employee Performance Levels;
- working on assigned projects;
- maintaining satisfactory Performance Appraisal rating.
- higher education;
- good English knowledge (Upper-intermediate level);
- 3+ years of experience within a production company, experience in HR processes;
- good computer skills;
- high communicability, structuring and activity.
The Company offers:
- challenging job within a leading foreign company;
- extensive development opportunities;
- relocation support and competitive compensation package.