Process Quality and action:
- Provides trend analysis of defects occurring. Perform root cause analysis of top issues, reviews all internal discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative actions
- Develops and maintains QA plans and process routing, which reflect intended/actual activities
- Evaluates and supports inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines
- Identify all risk area and initiate preventive actions, before mass production launch
- Coordinate validation activities to assure successful mass production
- Provide technical support to customer on all related issues
- Improves technical support for the quality organization
- At least two years related experience in manufacturing
- Intermediate level of English language. Ukrainian is a must.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards (at least one of the following ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, TL 9000, ISO 22001, BRC)
- 8D methodology (including RCA techniques, such as 5why, Ishikawa, FTA)
- FMEA methodology
- MSA methodology, Process capability (Six Sigma)
- Work location: Uzhgorod, Transcarpathian region - Willing to relocate.