Business Development Manager
от 250 до 1 500 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
AllanCom is a part of the international company Allan Lloyds Group, who provides unique conferences and events that serve as independent discussion platforms for TOP level experts and industry Executives. These interactive meetings give participants an excellent opportunity to debate useful insights of current business issues and to gain inspiring ideas from their industry peers.
AllanCom is providing talents a special work opportunity in the prime location of Uzhhorod.
As a Jr. Business Development Manager, your objective will be to drive revenue through sponsorship and exhibition stand sales. You will gain extensive insights into the B2B world. Dealing directly with high level executives from a variety of solution providers you will gain a broad understanding of the industry that you are involved with. You will have the opportunity to meet C level managers and to facilitate business relationships between the major players in the industry.
- Promote sponsorship packages for Allan Lloyds portfolio of conferences across a variety of industries (Experience In selling Sponsorship in this field is an advantage)
- Contact past and new potential sponsors to discuss the sponsorship opportunities offered by our events
- Identify and evaluate clients’ needs to customize the sponsorship packages to meet their business expectations
- The Business Developer uses primarily the telephone and e-mail to communicate with the sponsors throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate with the marketing team to assist in preparing the event marketing campaign
- Collaborate with the conference production team to plan the event agenda and the sponsors speaker’s slots
- Attend conferences to arrange, prepare and assure smooth running of things
- Fluency in English is essential!
- Business acumen and drive to succeed
- Basic IT literacy in MS Excel, Word, email and internet
- Professional telephone manner and high communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Team player with a positive attitude and problem solving ability
Personality requirements and skills
- English – fluent (mandatory)
- A quick learner
- Innovative and proactive
- Great communication skills
- Strong focus on quality and detail
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Competitive fixed salary + high bonuses on targets reached
- Full training
- Daily communication in English
- Highly motivating commission structure(%)
- Opportunity for fast career progress