Customer Support Specialist
от 600 до 800 USD на руки
Smart Flow is looking for 1st Tier Customer Support Specialists!
We are a software product company focused on optimizing veterinary workflow with the help of tablet devices and applications.
Smart Flow is a combo of iOS & web applications which change the way veterinarians care about in-patients letting them focus on care rather than the paperwork.
Now part of IDEXX family.
Your primary responsibility is to provide A-level customer service via email for Smart Flow customers all over the world. Frustrated people should make you compassionate, and you should enjoy the process of turning an anxious customer into a happy one. Also, you have to be a good writer who enjoys the process. Our customers love when we get back to them within 10 minutes with a clear, concise, and friendly answer.
- This is a full-time position and will require availability to work 40-hours per week. Usually, you'll have an 8-hours working day. We ask you being present in the office during the shifts.
- You'll be expected to answer tickets promptly, and your team schedule will cover 24/7 schedule (some night & weekend shifts for everyone). It's no joke, so be sure that you're ready and able to deal with that kind of load day after day.
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- A self-starter personality and attitude
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Must be able to maintain specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Adhere to policies and procedures, work schedule and punctuality requirements
- IT background, support experience will be a big advantage
Please, write a letter (in English) explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer support;
- A description of an awesome customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great;
- A few words about yourself, freestyle.
- Also, write your responses to the following texts:
- A customer failed to follow the guidelines on implementing the software on-site and refused the help of our support engineer in a harsh way. Please write him that we won't be offering a refund in this case.
- A customer asks about a product feature that we're not going to implement this year (but we know the demand for it). Let her know that we have it on a roadmap yet no deadline is available at the moment.
Please attach your CV preferably in English.
Hope to see you in our international team!