Junior to Middle QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Evolvice GmbH is a German software services provider with development hubs in Ukraine (Kyiv, Uzhhorod). The company services the information technology requirements of businesses ranging from Fortune 500/DAX 30 to SMEs and startups, counting well-known companies such as Robert Bosch GmbH, Porsche AG, the WTS tax consulting AG, etc.
Project/Stack of Technologies:
Currently, our team is developing several projects in the field of digitization of processes. This project is a content management system that allows customers to cooperate with law specialists all over the world.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in software testing with enterprise or financial applications;
- Strong understanding of client-server architecture, Web and Network technologies;
- Good understanding and\or experience in the QA processes and the Agile development process;
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing (regression, integration, security, performance);
- Experience with any database management system;
- Knowledge of Usability and User Interface testing;
- Ability to produce key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, reports) and write QA documentation (Check List & Test cases);
- Experience of working with Git, WindowsX/Linux, terminal, Jira, Confluence, Scrum;
- Practical experience in using of GIT, REST, API ;
- Good English, both written and spoken (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
Will Be a Plus:
- German language;
- Experience in working in a multi-project environment;
- ISTQB Certificate.
- Financial stability, account is on support;
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams;
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment (Kyiv/Uzhorod office);
- Flexible schedule (8 —11AM start) with a possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust work schedule as requested by manager;
- 22 working day paid vacation;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sick leave;
- English and German language classes;
- Team-building parties each Friday;
- Sports and fitness reimbursement.
Why You Should Work With Us:
We work as a self-driven team without complex management structures. Our teams make independent decisions without recommendations from the client. We nurture an open, transparent environment where we all enjoy our work.