Our client, a well-known international production company is announcing an opening for Tax Aссountant position.
- participate in the timely and accurate preparation/review of federal and state income tax returns and other specified tax returns;
- improve processes by identifying efficiencies in preparation and information gathering;
- perform tax research for tax return items and special projects.;
- collaborate with other departments on cross-functional project;.
- keep up to date on changes in tax law and related guidance through webcasts, technical reading, and trainings;
- problem solve potential tax issues identified;
- train/supervise other employees within the department;
- select, develop, evaluate and motivate subordinates to provide the department with a source of qualified talent;
- must be analytical and knowledgeable in accounting procedures and practices and be capable of working independently with general supervision from the Manager/Director procedures.
- higher education;
- CPA certificate or JD;
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent combination of higher-level education and experience;
- good communication and negotiation skills.
The Company offers:
- сhallenging job within a leading multinational company;
- professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary.